Admission & Application Requirements
- Undergraduate (B.Sc. or equivalent) in engineering, computer science, physical science or applied mathematics – REQUIRED
- 1 to 3 years of practical experience in industry, government or research laboratory – PREFERRED
Standardized Test Completion
- General GRE – REQUIRED
- Institution code: 2074
- Department code: 0402
- TOEFL / IELTS (Foreign Students only) – REQUIRED
- Institution code: 4256
- Department code: 78
- Résumé – REQUIRED
- Statement of Purpose (1 to 2 pages) – REQUIRED
- Undergraduate/Graduate (as applicable) Transcripts – REQUIRED
- Letters of Recommendation (3 – REQUIRED)
The application portal will be open from August 20 until 12pm EST on December 12, 2019. The early application deadline (for a slightly reduced fee) is December 2 at 12pm EST. Successful candidates will begin the program in Fall 2020.
More information is available via the School of Computer Science’s Admissions FAQ.
Applications must be submitted electronically, via the below link.