Admission & Application Requirements
- Undergraduate (B.Sc. or equivalent) in engineering, computer science, physical science or applied mathematics – REQUIRED
- 1 to 3 years of practical experience in industry, government or research laboratory – PREFERRED
Standardized Test Completion
- General GRE – REQUIRED
- Institution code: 2074
- Department code: 0402
- TOEFL / IELTS (Foreign Students only) – REQUIRED
- Institution code: 4256
- Department code: 78
- Résumé – REQUIRED
- Statement of Purpose (1 to 2 pages) – REQUIRED
- Undergraduate/Graduate (as applicable) Transcripts – REQUIRED
- Letters of Recommendation (3 – REQUIRED)
The application portal will be open from mid-August until mid-December of 2020. Successful candidates will begin the program in Fall 2021.
More information is available via the School of Computer Science’s Admissions FAQ.