Admission & Application Requirements
- Undergraduate (B.Sc. or equivalent) in engineering, computer science, physical science or applied mathematics – REQUIRED
- 1 to 3 years of practical experience in industry, government or research laboratory – PREFERRED
Standardized Test Completion
- General GRE – REQUIRED
- Institution code: 2074
- Department code: 0402
- TOEFL / IELTS (Foreign Students only) – REQUIRED
- Institution code: 4256
- Department code: 78
- Résumé – REQUIRED
- Statement of Purpose (1 to 2 pages) – REQUIRED
- Undergraduate/Graduate (as applicable) Transcripts – REQUIRED
- Letters of Recommendation (3 – REQUIRED)
Applications are due no later than December 10 (12pm noon EST), with an early application deadline of Friday, November 30 (12pm noon EST). Accepted & enrolled students will begin in Fall 2019.
Applications must be submitted electronically, via the below link. More information is available via the School of Computer Science’s Admissions FAQ.